Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Body Diagnostics - VT,VX,VY,VZ

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Hey tazzi , will this be able to reprogram clusters at all ? I have a vz one tonner v6 and the tank is 68L but when I get down to half way thru the red E I can only get like 45-50L into the tank which means the readout on the dash is not correct

It will be the same issue mine has no doubt, someone's changed the sender and put the wrong voltage sender in.

It's what i'm hoping the software will fix as well amongst just liking being able to #### around with my own car :p

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
1900tazzi @ 2.49 per minute :spot on:
Im sure that would slow down the calls!

Finding people with the right information is hard enough, Dont want to put people off by charging for it!

Get calls everyday saying "XYZ said my car needs this device" or "This forum said only Holden can do it" or "Mechanic said its impossible" ect. Being told the wrong thing ends up making someone waste money on devices that dont work. Or told that they cant fit a second hand module for a fraction of the cost of a new one simply because whom ever told them that, is not able to do it.

If I wsnt there to have explained to them what they need, or what can really be done, they would have spent hundreds on other useless mechanics or products!

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Hey tazzi , will this be able to reprogram clusters at all ? I have a vz one tonner v6 and the tank is 68L but when I get down to half way thru the red E I can only get like 45-50L into the tank which means the readout on the dash is not correct

Sure will!

Reprograms VT-VZ clusters so you can change the fuel calibration or even make up your own!

PREDATR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 355 Turbo, VN Calais 5L, VE SII SV6 Wag, Mirage
any info on when the software will be available? very keen to get hold of it!

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
any info on when the software will be available? very keen to get hold of it!

If I got a 5c coin for every phone call I get everyday asking that, I would be able to hire multiple software engineers to help complete it! :beer chug:

The application is complete, its just a matter of adding in the final touches such as a backup programming section allowing people to "backup" their clusters. And a few hundred error catches to ensure noone attempts to enter letters/weird symbols into stuff that can be written to the cluster.

Once I have finally tested out the new backup feature, I will then pass it onto the VY/VZ testers and will also be looking for the VT/VX testers as previous said.

Its a slow process unfortunately, since I literally spend more time on the phone answering questions and general chitchat then I do actually working on software!

PREDATR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 355 Turbo, VN Calais 5L, VE SII SV6 Wag, Mirage
No worries if you need another beta tester swing me a pm. I work on vt-VZ on a daily basis, mainly with tech 2.

wod300

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX Berlina Supercharged 3.8
Hey Tazz,

I'm currently using your AED program and cable that I bought from you a few months back. It is such a great program with so much useful info.

Anyway, I've got a VX V6 supercharged Berlina and I'm happy to do some testing for you, if you are still looking for testers.

Cheers,

Mathew

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
I assume with christmas etc your still flat out and working on it when time is available :p

Flat out would probably be a few notches back from where I am currently :lmao:

I have not been able to do any programming on it for the past week or so due to mass inquiries and a few call outs. Soooo to overcome this (dont try this at home kids!) Iv bought a 4 pack of redbulls for tonight and fuly intend to pull an all nighter of coding and testing :beer chug: