Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Body kit painting and fitting in Adelaide?

mayes

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VTII
Hi can anyone suggest a place for a good price on painting and fitting a fibreglass body kit to a VX Commodore in adelaide? I've so for only had one quote which was $2250 from crash repairer which im thinking is alot?

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Hi can anyone suggest a place for a good price on painting and fitting a fibreglass body kit to a VX Commodore in adelaide? I've so for only had one quote which was $2250 from crash repairer which im thinking is alot?

Fibreglass is very labour intensive to get right. That price pretty much right on.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Yeap, took me around 2 months of solid weekend work to get mine right.....even then it still has a few little imperfections.

Fibreglass is hard

I8.A4.RE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY LS1 - LANCER MY10 - VE UTE
Refer:

Langley Crash Repair in Benjamin St, St Marys. ( had work done here very cheap and professional ) Speak to Ken the owner.
Crispin Crash ( which is next door )
Davies Crash Repair ( Edwardstown ) personal friend of mine.

mayes

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VTII
thanks i8a4re ill try those....

I know fibreglass isnt the best but was still expecting <$2000... i had a clubsport front bar put on my VT for only $350 painted and fitted and it was great work but that place has now closed down :(