Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bonnet alignment

richrever

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs S2 V6 5,Speed Ute
A country dweller? One piece mudflap, b&s ball stickers,and cow horns across the back window?
Sorry just taking the piss. Enjoying the inter action.
Cheers Rich

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
I to have a problem with aligning my bonnet and it jamming closed. Ive just replaced it. One side at the front is lower than the guard and its slightly sqoowiff.

There should be a rubber stopper on each corner you can screw in and out to set the height. Would also look at the spring in the rad support that the pin latches to to see if it's damaged in any way.

richrever

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs S2 V6 5,Speed Ute
There should be a rubber stopper on each corner you can screw in and out to set the height. Would also look at the spring in the rad support that the pin latches to to see if it's damaged in any way.
Cheers RJK. Yup got it looking 99%. I removed the pin clised it and adjust corners with the stopers. Refitted pin and wound it out a few twists and voila. Gaurds need tweaking a bit but im happy for now.
Richrever01.

yesca

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais
Hi , bonnet instillation was my job at Holden's . There is a 50/50 chance I fitted vs to VT bonnets . Anyway the only adjustment we did was to simply push the bonnet from the side . The real adjustment comes from realign the guards