Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Bonnet and Front Bar Swap for VE SSV

DeadxPatriot

What now?
Reaction score
Members Ride
G8 GT
DESCRIPTION: Swap or Trade

ITEM: Looking to swap my Pontiac G8 Front Bar and Bonnet for a normal black SS-V Front bar and bonnet. (Lights etc included however think they're the same)

CONDITION: Used. Still on my car. Picked up my car roughly a month ago so its pretty new.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: I will pay for postage/shipping costs and if in NSW I will pick up.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Paypal

CONTACT DETAILS: Any queries please email me at [email protected]

OTHER INFO: Basically just a straight swap from my bonnet and front bar to a normal SSV one. Not really feeling the Pontiac G8 GT front so Im looking for something else. Basically wanna mod up my car. Cosmetic wise.

Last edited:

clock

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
hey mate i have a calais v in black.. are they the same? i may be slightly interested in this idea if they are but i would have no idea about how to go about taking off mine and putting on the pontiac part

also mine is 06 soseries 1

Faynt11

Feeder of Trolls
Reaction score
Members Ride
07' VE SV6 Ute
I'll swap bonnets with ya. Black also. Mine has one small dent though.

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
Oh! It's you! Yeah I emailed you ages ago about it on your gumtree add! Wouldn't want the front bar but wouldn't mind the bonnet! You sure it wont be a straight fit onto my SV6? :(