Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Boot Install Photos

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
kleen & quick VR said:
U guys are dead right with those flaps, i've done the same thing. I'm running two 12" 1220W Infinity subs and they rattle everything. The boot skin is another rattle and also the number plate is a major one i've found.

I'd post a pic but i'm only new to this game and don't have a clue :cry:

Do a search, there was a thread on this in this section. The search button is your friend! ;)

K

kleen & quick VR

I think i worked it out... thanks heaps fourstar82. If it worked here's the two subs. the amp is mounted on the side opposite the spare tyre but u can't see it in the pic. Hopefully this worked....

Attachments

• Subs.jpg
    Subs.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 787

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
nice and clean install....how do those infinitys go are they any good?

K

koma

Just went outside to take these, excuse the dirty sh*t everywhere. I have a dirt driveway so 2 days after I wash it gets dirty again. My boots a pigstye, but the sub owns.

15 inch bla bla bla, you guys know the deal. :)

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

image1.jpg

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
Where do you put your golf clubs, or more to the point, where do you put ANYTHING in the boot?

A 15" would be kidney tenderising though!!!

K

koma

Lol, lucky for me I don't play golf. If I carry anything its usually in the back seats. I usually keep a few tools, coolant, water, umbrella in the boot in an old school bag, but i removed alot of the **** for purposes of this pic :)

15 gives big, big sound. I keep the middle seat down also, lets all the nice bass in the cabin. I usually have the windows down when its cranked, otherwise it hurts my ears. I hear people putting 2x 15's in their boot... All you need is one powerful 15"er, anything more is a waste of space\power. Theres only so much air that can be moved in a car.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
Dont keep ya coolant in ya boot.......you know what happened with mine ? when i was a bit accelerator happy in the work car park one day i hooked round the corner to the staff parking area coolant bottle turns on side slams into the right hand side of the boot and i assume thats where the lid came off and lets say i now have a new amp and sub :)

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
And now I'll put mine up.

Last edited:

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au