Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Boot lid lock bolt

HSVGTS E2

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 HOLDEN GTS E2
Hi iv'e got a 94 vr commo and i had to get a second hand boot lid lock/ lach and one of the bolts was a bit old and rusty (should of got new ones) And had over tightend the bolt and strippid the bolt head off. How do you get the thread of the bolt out and what size are bolts so i can get new ones?... Trying to sell the car as i have a new one if anyone i intrested it's a 94 vr commo s pac (lowerd 18's',low profile tyres (sumitomo) still new ( 235/40z/r18/91w) altezza tail lights silver backing 2 and a half inch exhaust white in colour tinted windows k&n panel filter still new with service kit as well as a pod filter with chrome pipe 12 months reg in victoria has done 201631kms but the new engine has only done 23800kms desperate to sell as i want to put my new car in the garage. (minor repairs not serious ones) looking for $2500.00 to 3000.00 ono. if ur intrested u can send me a msg with ur email and i will send u pics of the car first. or msg me at [email protected].:yeah:

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
stick her in the cars for sale section at the bottom of the page/ goood luck
Hi iv'e got a 94 vr commo and i had to get a second hand boot lid lock/ lach and one of the bolts was a bit old and rusty (should of got new ones) And had over tightend the bolt and strippid the bolt head off. How do you get the thread of the bolt out and what size are bolts so i can get new ones?... Trying to sell the car as i have a new one if anyone i intrested it's a 94 vr commo s pac (lowerd 18's',low profile tyres (sumitomo) still new ( 235/40z/r18/91w) altezza tail lights silver backing 2 and a half inch exhaust white in colour tinted windows k&n panel filter still new with service kit as well as a pod filter with chrome pipe 12 months reg in victoria has done 201631kms but the new engine has only done 23800kms desperate to sell as i want to put my new car in the garage. (minor repairs not serious ones) looking for $2500.00 to 3000.00 ono. if ur intrested u can send me a msg with ur email and i will send u pics of the car first. or msg me at [email protected].:yeah:

Vehicles For Sale