Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Boot Setup

Infest

Reaction score
Just wondering if people could share how they setup their subs and amps in their boot. If I were to get 1 sub and 1 amp how would I place them so that they look good?

If I got 2 subs I could go (SUB) (AMP) (SUB) across the back?

Open to all opinions..

Cheers.

Brycestro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2
What i'm doing with mine is redoing a false floor made from MDF and chucking a piece of glass in it just above the amplifier, perhaps some lighting underneath there with the amp too. The subs... i haven't decided what direction i want them to face yet, will depend on sound etc. if you want something basic that looks good just chuck them both in a box with the cones facing out so you see them when the boot is open. then if you want chuck a 'beauty board' in front of the box (a single piece of carpeted MDF shaped to the contours of the boot with two holes in it for your subs that will cover any visible gaps between where your sub box is and the boot walls).

They're just some simple ideas, i'm sure others would have many more to share.

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
i got the sub sitting in the middle of the boot and the amp with a whole lot of wiring sliding around on the carpet next to it :)

Infest

Reaction score
i got the sub sitting in the middle of the boot and the amp with a whole lot of wiring sliding around on the carpet next to it :)

Hahaha ... sounds hot :thumbsup:

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
I have my single sub just in a box which is velcrowd to thefloor, and my amp is drilled into the centre flip down part of the back seat. it doesnt look the best but hey i dont care no1 ever looks in my boot.

Infest

Reaction score
Pictures of some peoples setups would be good.. :)

Infest

Reaction score
Ok ta......