Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

boss audio gear

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
does anyone know if boss audio gear is any good and does anybody recommend them?

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
No. Boss is shithouse. Never used it, but the general consensus is that they are very unreliable. Tell us what you were gonna buy, and someone can probably reccomenf something better

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Agree completely. BOSS is rubbish.

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
i think that boss is fine! it is what every company who produces car audio equipment strives to be! it is sold nation wide at strathfield, and we all know how strathfield only has the creme de`la creme of audio products avalibal today! the quality of boss audio equipment is such that if it is bought second hand from cash converters or simular it is given a warranty! what more could an imformed consumer want? the power ratings are all scientifically tested in controled conditions. boss only uses the finest german components in the loudspeakers and amplifiers.
come and check out the phenominally low prices on the premuim boss audio components at any strathfield!

damn that was a lot of **** to get out! so, i think i should be paided a commission by boss for lying and false advertising after saying all that!

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Phreddy on this forum said it best... BOSS = Built Of Shoddy ****

At least I think thats how it went...

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Yeah LOL my mate rolled around one day with his car full of boss gear I nearly died laughing, He has since replaced most of it with pioneer and he could tell the difference immediately. He still has the "1000 watt sub" which is so weak you can hardly hear it while driving, and all the tuning in the world (from me) could not get it to sound good at all. BOSS Based On **** Specs

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
i am after a 800w to 1000w sub an amp headunit and 2 pairs of 6 by 9's. what brand do u recommend?

white vn ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
also went lookin today an was told that venom are a good brand is this true or more ****?

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Venom?? *scratches head* can't say I've ever heard of them. Do some online research read some reviews and go for a well known brand that is within your budget. That way you can't really go wrong when you roll up to your car stereo shop and start to know more than the tosser salesperson.

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Venom is about the same league as BOSS lol. Shabby stuff... The GM Daewoo of audio :p