Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Botannica Mica - B148, Holden doesn't want to know about it

mrsn8r

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs acclaim II
paint mobile preston i got a jar made up 4 like 12 buck same colour b148 botanica mica

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Do yourself a favour, and go to an Autopro or the like and grab the Holts Dupicolour someone mentioned above. You get a spray can for bigger jobs which is three times the size of a normal Holden touch up bottle, plus it comes with a small brush for touch ups.
And it's only $11, compared to about $15 last time i checked for a small bottle at Holden.
Just make sure you have the code and the name and they should be able to help with little to no worries.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Do yourself a favour, and go to an Autopro or the like and grab the Holts Dupicolour someone mentioned above. You get a spray can for bigger jobs which is three times the size of a normal Holden touch up bottle, plus it comes with a small brush for touch ups.
And it's only $11, compared to about $15 last time i checked for a small bottle at Holden.
Just make sure you have the code and the name and they should be able to help with little to no worries.

So in Victoria? A shop like Auto Pro? never heard of it...

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
Autopro is another aftermarket automotive place, like Repco, Autobarn, Bursons etc :whistling

Also on the touch up paint I have for the VZ it has Regent Paints Australia - www.regentpaints.com This is the paint I got from the local dealer.

I notice their websites down but perhaps a google search, they might be able to help.

Last edited:

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
So in Victoria? A shop like Auto Pro? never heard of it...

Ah sorry lad, I didn't realise you didn't have Auto Pro in Victoria.
Having said that, I know Supercheap Auto stock that particular brand and colour, but most other good auto stores should stock it, if not be able to order it in for you.
Hope that helps bud ;)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Mate there are autopro stores all over the place in Victoria. (Victoria) not Melbourne there's a difference :) Melbourne is a country within itself really it's pretty isolated from the real word :p

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
:) Melbourne is a country within itself really it's pretty isolated from the real word :p

Good point. It's melb/bejing/mumbai. Got everything, yet has nothing...

Sorry if that was racist. haha, wasn't meant to be.

red nuts

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs maloo 5.0l
i got a can of touch up paint 2 weeks ago from super cheap