Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bought a wagon... Not a VZ tho!

pimpjuice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Berlina wagon V6
Hey all,

After alot of research etc, finally bought a wagon. 04 VY2 Berlina. Excellent cond, only 80ks and full history. I chose it over a VZ Acclaim. Just wanted something a lil bit special and I dont find an Alloytec a massive step over an Ecotec. I ultimately wanted a VZ Berlina wagon, but equivalent car and ks would have cost a ****load more.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Hey all,

After alot of research etc, finally bought a wagon. 04 VY2 Berlina. Excellent cond, only 80ks and full history. I chose it over a VZ Acclaim. Just wanted something a lil bit special and I dont find an Alloytec a massive step over an Ecotec. I ultimately wanted a VZ Berlina wagon, but equivalent car and ks would have cost a ****load more.

thats a good buy, nothing wrong with and ecotec, but after a while of driving an alloytec youd see the differences, but anyway, dosnt matter now,

enjoy it and i hope it dosnt give you any problems

pimpjuice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Berlina wagon V6
Thanks andyman, appreciate your help along the way. I chose this car because I was under time constraint and didnt want just an exec. Ive driven both alloytec and ecotec extensively and totally understand that newer engine is smoother and quieter etc but I guess it just depends on what car at the end of the day.