Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bought a ZB

Taucross

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RT
Could be a mistake in terms of resale but it's a damn good drive. I was never a big Commodore fan - drove an SV6 Black for a while, and the ZB is a good bit punchier. SV6 felt sleepy by comparison.

Time will tell I guess - taking delivery of it on Saturday. Hello to other ZB drivers :)

Nick

Taucross

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RT
Thanks Paul! I could only afford the base :) I had a strict budget of 30k and I ended up scoring a demo model for exactly that driveaway. What about you?

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY23 Tesla Model 3 RWD, MY23 Tesla Model Y RWD
Thanks Paul! I could only afford the base :) I had a strict budget of 30k and I ended up scoring a demo model for exactly that driveaway. What about you?

Congrats! ZB Calais V here, loving it, still to drive a 2.0L turbo variant!

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Parked next to a ZB at a servo today, thought it actually looked pretty good!

Taucross

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RT
@i
Parked next to a ZB at a servo today, thought it actually looked pretty good!
That must make at least 3 ZB owners in Australia :D no one takes their test drive to a servo!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline MY15 Series 1
Congratulations! Which model?

Still very much in love with my stock VF1 Redline after more than 3 years of ownership - I really mean that. I could be tempted by a VXR but will wait it out I think. I do think they are great cars - I dare not test drive one :)

Dave.07

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB Calais V
Hello there! ZB Calais V owner here! 11k on the clock already & absolutely loving it.
Went in a couple of months ago now to upgrade to a ZF series 2 SV6 but felt so unimpressed after the test drive. Had a series 1 & it was just more of the same.
Thought I might as well test drive a ZB & was pleasantly surprised. Ended up testing every model that day with all of them great to drive & performed well.

Hackney

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 GT Mustang,2019 Honda CR-V VTI LX AWD.
All the negative & hateful comments on this vehicle is really sad.Isn’t funny though,once they go and actually drive the car the perception changes?It is many ways a better vehicle than the outgoing one.Get over the hate guy’s!Cheers:):)

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
Just drove one myself and have to say it is a really nice car to drive, just do not like the look of the thing so generic and boring also no v8 is a let down