Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bought car today

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Hey , I have been a member for a couple of years here , and this morning traded in my VX on a 2005 SV6 , at the local Holden dealer , trade in price was $6000, for the VX which bought the price down on the SV6 , I am picking the car up tomorrow,as the dealer is sorting out the registration on it , I'll post a pic of the dealership photo , and some more as time goes on .
Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 249
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 237

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Clean ride bro has the Holden's dropped in price over there or are they a still a rip?. Futures mods planned for this or just drive it..

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
Clean ride bro has the Holden's dropped in price over there or are they a still a rip?. Futures mods planned for this or just drive it..

Holden's have dropped in price, although I been dealing with this Holden dealer for about 14 years , at this stage I'll just drive it , might do intake and exhaust at a later stage , you can see how the Commodore has evolved over years , from my VR to the VS and the VX to this one , and to my work VE they all have there quirks .

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
Having picked up car this morning , the VZ certainly is a different beast to drive after the VX , in my work I drive a VE SV6 and I think , just slightly the VZ is a better car it seems more planted , quite similar to the VY I drove before I got the VE , ( both VY and VE were in Police spec ) .

soslowbro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais
Love black VY/VZ model cars :)

Looks the goods mate.