Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"boy racer" holden sticker

VN 380

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Executive (First Car)
For christmas i got a big phat red holden sticker to put on my car from my uncle, at first i thought **** that would look cool but then i thought :rice: and thats not what i want my car to look like.

Plus screams out hoon to the cops. i am on my p's with no points left so dont want to attract too much attention

Well he gave me a hand putting it on and we didnt screw it up but i think it looks :hit:

Should i keep it on

Attachments

• sticker pic.jpg
    sticker pic.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 578

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
It dosent stand out to much, looks ok.... leave it on i think.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
It's ok, I had to look twice to see the sticker : ) I don't think anyones going to notice a brown VN in the traffic if your doing grandpa cruising, Holden sticker or not? you must have been having some fun to loose all your points in such a stealthy car :D

Morganv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
nah it looks alright... i don't think it screams out hoon lol.... i never notice them stickers on cars till i look in the mirror.... after passing em...

getafix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 V6 M5
hmm I personally have never been a fan.. i mean.... its not like anyone looks at a commo and thnk "I wonder who makes those?" ...If I was to put a huge HOLDEN sticker on my car, i'd want Holden to pay some kind of advertising fee, not the other way round :p

-dave

coolngroovy

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY06 VZ Calais
I reckon it is great that your uncle gave you such a thoughtful gift! If you dont like it,you could always cover it with a J.C sticker!
Looks better than the usual 'AL i'me loaded with expensive sound gear PINE' or "PIO please steal me NEER" stickers.

VN 380

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Executive (First Car)
i think i will keep it because makes the car look a bit more interesting :thumbsup: and it was a gift

cheers for ya help

R

rattattack1313

I will have the next shipment of stickers in a day or so...have nice red ones...$7.00 each, $4.50 postage on top.... :thumbsup: