Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brake issue

Dozer31

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE S1 calais
Goods news, brakes are fine now. It was a brake pad issue with an outer put on the inner note to everyone else who is going to replace the brake pads themselves, the DBA pads have no mention on the pads which are inner and outer and no mention about it anywhere on the paperwork in the box with them.

Your best bet is to either check for markings about this on your old pads or check which are which when you take the old ones off your car.

Thanks for everyone's help.
I was just about to jump into this thread as I had exactly the same issue with my daughters ssv are went through same process but after researching about brake pad installation I then worked out there was an inner and our with must be installed correctly or it will cause one of the wheels to lock up as it cannot release.
Anyway least you have sorted out this issue.

FalconF16

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Commodore Sportwagon
Goods news, brakes are fine now. It was a brake pad issue with an outer put on the inner note to everyone else who is going to replace the brake pads themselves, the DBA pads have no mention on the pads which are inner and outer and no mention about it anywhere on the paperwork in the box with them.

Your best bet is to either check for markings about this on your old pads or check which are which when you take the old ones off your car.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Sounds like someone needs to shoot an email off to DBA about this.
Get ya **** together DBA.lol