Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

brake lights no work? suggestions please

go fast

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ve ss 6.0 litre
i have checked bulbs all good, lights work, blinkers work, fuses all good, everything works but no brake lights at all any suggestions would help me heaps? i dont understand why they dont work,has anybody had a simular problem.:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
i have checked bulbs all good, lights work, blinkers work, fuses all good, everything works but no brake lights at all any suggestions would help me heaps? i dont understand why they dont work,has anybody had a simular problem.:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Are you getting power to the globe holders? Are you getting power to the brake switch (on the pedal)? This should be able to eliminate whats at fault

fireballv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs 1 Berlina wagon
I'd try the brake light switch, on the brake pedal, if you've checked ever thing else...

go fast

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ve ss 6.0 litre
thanks for the replys have fond the problem ended up to be the brake switch took it out fiddled with it checked it all found a piece of looked liked a little piece of plastic or something it was stopping the pin extending all the way out stopping the power to get to the lights put all back together and all works know, im going to buy a spear just in case it happen to really die on me. p.s thanks again for the replys. :beer chug::beer chug::beer chug: