Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brake pads for V6 VZ Exec

Cool95

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
I have a V6 VZ Exec and looking to replace all brake pads, what I am looking at are those that are dustless or very close to it, lots on Ebay but I wont to get the right type at a fair price, very confused.
Would appreciate if you can point me in the right direction, dont want premium stuff.
The car has slotted front rotors and std rear rotors.

Thanks in advance

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
QFM HPX pads are very good. Low dust, excellent stopping abilities and no noise.

Around $80 a set.

gslrallysport

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ AWD One Tonner
I have a V6 VZ Exec and looking to replace all brake pads, what I am looking at are those that are dustless or very close to it, lots on Ebay but I wont to get the right type at a fair price, very confused.
Would appreciate if you can point me in the right direction, dont want premium stuff.
The car has slotted front rotors and std rear rotors.

Thanks in advance
Have a look here:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...vt-vz-police-spec-performance-brake-pads.html
or here:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/gsl-rallysport/59204-qfm-brake-pads.html

Until the end of the month we've got a half price rears deal, which mean you can get front and rear for $131 delivered. The HPX is roughly a Bendix Ultimate type performance equivalent, but with very low dust and rotor wear.

Also, in VT-VZ the QFM pads come standard as a full face 'police spec' which are considerably more in any other brand.

Regards,
Greg