Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

brakes

Staggie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais S1, VK Wagon EFI 5.0L
Wonder what it does to bias, as the rears are pretty big then.

The fronts are even bigger, uses C4 Corvette twin pistons up the front.

Am considering getting a couple of the rear brackets made by a mate. Am in the process of convincing someone to let my borrow the bracket off their groupA. As I'm sure you can imagine not the easiest of tasks.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
The fronts are even bigger, uses C4 Corvette twin pistons up the front.

Am considering getting a couple of the rear brackets made by a mate. Am in the process of convincing someone to let my borrow the bracket off their groupA. As I'm sure you can imagine not the easiest of tasks.

yeah I've already got the 330mm rotors & twin piston VN Grp A setup on my fronts. So the rears would compliment it nicely
can you let me know how you go with those brackets pls ? If you can get a set made up, I might be interested in ordering a set as well

Staggie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais S1, VK Wagon EFI 5.0L
yeah I've already got the 330mm rotors & twin piston VN Grp A setup on my fronts. So the rears would compliment it nicely
can you let me know how you go with those brackets pls ? If you can get a set made up, I might be interested in ordering a set as well

If it all goes ahead I'll supply you with the cad drawings of the brackets, but wont supply the brackets, dont want to be responsible for anything going south.