Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

"Brand New" Car Audio & Video gear

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Might have to look into these, what sort of money is postage going to cost?

JoyceWalker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7
I am just looking to buying a car instead of just gear I have checked some website including https://www.jinjidosha.com/ and thinking to buy a used car for my personal use. I am not so experienced in these activities so I want to confirm that If I buy a car from an online website then what should I consider?

EviL_EniGmA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
I am just looking to buying a car instead of just gear I have checked some website including https://www.jinjidosha.com/ and thinking to buy a used car for my personal use. I am not so experienced in these activities so I want to confirm that If I buy a car from an online website then what should I consider?

Keep in mind that all of the personal experiences you can normally do when looking at cars becomes non existence. For example the feel of the drive, comfort factors, little things like not realizing how annoying the position of an armrest can be to the sound of the exhaust. I would recommend reading as much as you can on reviews and other peoples experiences and if you can test drive a dealership car or even a private sellers car just to get a good feel for it.

Furthermore if you are trying to save money but still maximize your opportunity then it might be worth checking out car auctions. Whilst this has its own risks involved, there is substantial gains to be possibly made. I would recommend pickles!

Lastly out of curiosity what vehicle are you thinking of buying?

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
As Evil_EniGmA said , would definitely be test drving a similar vehicle personally first to know it's what you are after.
Personally would only be buying from a genuine dealer , auction house, business without a third party business you employed to carry out inspections , test drive and they then supply a written report to you and even then as with a private add I would still spend the money to have said report.
One of my brother's has bought this way ( paying third party business for condition report and therefore he did not personally see vehicle ,except in photos on report) at least twice.
He has since sold them, both were classics one modern , both were as reports, modern one was his daily for quite a few years . He sold both I think for more than he bought them for.
He also got them transported to him , so he did not personally see vehicles until they were in his possession, at his place.

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Lastly out of curiosity what vehicle are you thinking of buying?

Considering this thread dig , maybe the thunderbird's underground/ mine rescue drill vehicle, would be a very appropriate one, ha ha ha