Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brayden's S/C VY ll

Braydenreid

Reaction score
Members Ride
S/C VX Calais
Yeah i know right! Your's is like the first i've seen...apart from mine.

Well im the third owner and i dont even know how they got my details, randomly get a letter in the mail about 2 weeks ago asking to go to your nearest holden dealer for a inspection of the sunroof...Go to holden and apprently the rubber perishes and they need to replace that... All under warrenty of course...But of course mine wasnt fitted in the factory at make, so i have to go to some place in brisbane. Who does my model sunroof....All a big pain in the ass to me when my sunroof seems fine haha...So i havent done anything more...

ive seen a few driving around but not heaps.
thats weird as! i havent recieved a letter. wow thats pretty crap, are you gonna get it done eventually or just leave it?

Ben0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S-pac
ive seen a few driving around but not heaps.
thats weird as! i havent recieved a letter. wow thats pretty crap, are you gonna get it done eventually or just leave it?

Yeah, i asked if its "worthy" for the life of the car and it is. So i might get it done in next uni holidays when i have some spare time.... You might wanna ask holden about yours.

Braydenreid

Reaction score
Members Ride
S/C VX Calais
looks cool man love the rims ;)

thanks mate, hopefully ill get the 20's soon :)

Yeah, i asked if its "worthy" for the life of the car and it is. So i might get it done in next uni holidays when i have some spare time.... You might wanna ask holden about yours.

yea aslong as the glass isnt goin to fly off anytime soon youll be fine. yea i asked them and they said its fine, but if it stuffs up im going to be pist

Braydenreid

Reaction score
Members Ride
S/C VX Calais
UPDATE:
few more mods so i thort i should share :)

cleaned up the front bar and added fog lights and chrome bonnet strip (which is held on by tech screws lol)
sl372409.jpg

sl372413.jpg

finally got my 10psi pulley on and got a wider air intake pipe
sl372412.jpg

Last edited:

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Looking nice there mate. Feel free to PM me about audio related things, I'm in Canberra also.

Braydenreid

Reaction score
Members Ride
S/C VX Calais
thanks mate, are you selling audio gear or just know about it?

Last edited:

Dansvr

my vy s2
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy series 2
heyy man, was it hard to put the calais cluster in as in wiring and everything goes? or did ya get someone to do it?

Braydenreid

Reaction score
Members Ride
S/C VX Calais
easy as mate, you just unscrew the stock on pull it out, un clip bulk or wiring and plug in the new one n do all the screws up
ive heard any cluster will work as long as its the same series as yours