Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Breadcrumbs disappeared!

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Some time over the Christmas / New Year break, the breadcrumbs have disappeared.

That is, if I'm in the VF forum-section, then I choose a particular thread/topic, once I'm in that thread/topic there's no way to go up a level as the "breadcrumbs" allowing me to click up a level are no longer there.

You can hit the Back button, but that takes you to the same state as the forum-section was in before you went into the thread/topic; it's not as good as using the "breadcrumbs", because the thread/topic which I've now read shows as not having been read yet, and if anyone's added any comments to any other threads they don't appear (because the Back button is showing a cashed version of that page).

It used to be somewhere in here (I think directly above the large text "Breadcrumbs disappeared!"):
breadcrumbs.png

Last edited:

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Some time over the Christmas / New Year break, the breadcrumbs have disappeared.

That is, if I'm in the VF forum-section, then I choose a particular thread/topic, once I'm in that thread/topic there's no way to go up a level as the "breadcrumbs" allowing me to click up a level are no longer there.

You can hit the Back button, but that takes you to the same state as the forum-section was in before you went into the thread/topic; it's not as good as using the "breadcrumbs", because the thread/topic which I've now read shows as not having been read yet, and if anyone's added any comments to any other threads they don't appear (because the Back button is showing a cashed version of that page).

It used to be somewhere in here (I think directly above the large text "Breadcrumbs disappeared!"):
View attachment 232010
I've never heard of breadcrumbs before? I always go to New posts after reading a thread.
I have New posts as a shortcut on my browser (opera).

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I don't see "breadcrumbs disappeared" but yes, can't go up a level anymore.

Noticed this the other day.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
What is meant by "go up a level" tia

Say your were reading a thread in the VE section.

At the top it would show something like "VE Holden Commodore (2006 - 2013)". If you clicked on that it would take you back to that section rather than go back to the previous screen or hitting New Posts.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Yeah. I had also noticed that gone and found I had used it surprisingly often (now that I cannot use it)

Reactions: Lex

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Reactions: Lex