Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Breaking into my VT (PM)

NV-MY-VT

Sleeper Builder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2000 Olympic Edition
If you guys have been anywhere near the pub or the LAN lounge, you'll know I've been around for a few months.

I've got a few threads about my VT olympic edition, so I assure you, I'm not trying to steal some dudes car. It's just been one of those days, and I've locked my only set of keys in the boot.

The spares are a while away, I'm home alone and noone will drive me anywhere.

SO, someone on here must have a way to get into my car without breaking any windows. Ideally, I just need to pop the boot. Failing that, I suppose I can go in through the cabin and then through the back seat, but my toolboxes and sub are strapped in there....

Is there a simple way to pop my boot lock? I realise this isn't something we want on public forum, so a PM would be much appreciated.

CapriciousWL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
Jump on the roof really hard. Pops all the doors.

If it has a button on the remote, get someone to press the button holding it next to a mobile phone. Allegedly will release the lock on the car if the phone is close enough.

])R@G()N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
once your in the car you can always press the boot button in the clove box :p

CapriciousWL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
])R@G()N;1968817 said:
once your in the car you can always press the boot button in the clove box :p

That's a bit too simple.....

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6

If it has a button on the remote, get someone to press the button holding it next to a mobile phone. Allegedly will release the lock on the car if the phone is close enough.

I think that your missing the point the keys are locked in the boot and the car is locked also

CapriciousWL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
I think that your missing the point the keys are locked in the boot and the car is locked also

Theory is that the other set of keys can be held to a phone (by someone who breaks into his house to get them). They then ring him, press the button and voila.....

Doubt it really works.

Could get a tow truck

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega

I dont get it....

To the OP yeah i dont think you'll be able to get in without breaking something!

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Theory is that the other set of keys can be held to a phone (by someone who breaks into his house to get them). They then ring him, press the button and voila.....

Doubt it really works.

Could get a tow truck

Lol what will the tow truck do.. Just for the comfort of having someone around or what?