Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Breather hose hanging down?

paul.bluedog

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV sedan/VEII SV6 wagon
1597391628839.png

Same white bit as in this picture from the beginning of the thread. The end of the trans breather hose that should be somewhere on the back of the engine. Found mine hanging just like this.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Sorry mate didn`t look at the start.
I`ll try and have a look tomorrow

paul.bluedog

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV sedan/VEII SV6 wagon
That would be much appreciated. I'm pretty sure it'll go in a blind threaded hole some where.

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
As you can see "white" clip is broken, there is a little hole on top of the tranny casing where it clips into.
Just push it up and cable tie it.

Coreyvee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve V6 omega
Hey guys upon reading this post, I have a ve series 1 omega v6 and my friend recently did a trans filter an oil change on me stupidly overtightened the pan so I assumed, but since checking under the vehicle I have this breather hose also hanging under my trans and it's almost hitting the ground and I've had huge leaks since this hose has appeared on me, and I now also have what looks like an oil leak on the front bottom of my motor now, (hoping it's just spray from this hose) but has anyone had this happen before as my trans continuesly drains dramatically, I don't think it's blew the trans yet as I keep it topped up daily atm but any info would be amazing guys! New to the alloytech motors

Coreyvee

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve V6 omega
Hey guys upon reading this post, I have a ve series 1 omega v6 and my friend recently did a trans filter an oil change on me stupidly overtightened the pan so I assumed, but since checking under the vehicle I have this breather hose also hanging under my trans and it's almost hitting the ground and I've had huge leaks since this hose has appeared on me, and I now also have what looks like an oil leak on the front bottom of my motor now, (hoping it's just spray from this hose) but has anyone had this happen before as my trans continuesly drains dramatically, I don't think it's blew the trans yet as I keep it topped up daily atm but any info would be amazing guys! New to the alloytech motors