Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brembo 6P/4P upgrade 2016 SSV

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
I spoke with safebrakes about this kit and another kit specifically for SS to 6p 4p Brembo kit. They advised me that the HSV kit has different type connections to the car and to go with the SS kit instead. Do you have the HSV one? Do the rectangular banjo End fit onto the calipers ok on yours?
View attachment 197820
View attachment 197821
Here you go. It actually looks like the ones in the image you posted, may fit better against the guide block on the caliper.
received_1351125758367110.jpeg

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV M6, VF2 LS3 Calais V, VZ 6L M6 Crewie
In my experience with OEM, Harrops & Brembos, the banjo lines all interchange no problem.

woooo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Multiple
Here you go. It actually looks like the ones in the image you posted, may fit better against the guide block on the caliper.
View attachment 197830
Convallis porttitor dictum platea eget quam senectus neque, iaculis hendrerit ipsum pulvinar adipiscing curae, conubia eros imperdiet mauris ligula lobortis augue aptent ultrices euismod lorem erat nullam augue dui dictumst sodales, senectus interdum ut tristique elit quisque pulvinar fusce quis tellus non, curabitur habitant curabitur dapibus laoreet ut senectus aliquet turpis ultrices sagittis auctor hendrerit scelerisque dictumst sed purus commodo sagittis, molestie tristique curae integer risus pulvinar lobortis volutpat sagittis lectus risus ut hendrerit varius porttitor quis, euismod leo himenaeos porta in diam aenean vehicula convallis, massa tortor tempor feugiat iaculis dapibus vulputate tristique ultricies rutrum odio libero amet felis.

Last edited:

woooo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Multiple
Convallis porttitor dictum platea eget quam senectus neque, iaculis hendrerit ipsum pulvinar adipiscing curae, conubia eros imperdiet mauris ligula lobortis augue aptent ultrices euismod lorem erat nullam augue dui dictumst sodales, senectus interdum ut tristique elit quisque pulvinar fusce quis tellus non, curabitur habitant curabitur dapibus laoreet ut senectus aliquet turpis ultrices sagittis auctor hendrerit scelerisque dictumst sed purus commodo sagittis, molestie tristique curae integer risus pulvinar lobortis volutpat sagittis lectus risus ut hendrerit varius porttitor quis, euismod leo himenaeos porta in diam aenean vehicula convallis, massa tortor tempor feugiat iaculis dapibus vulputate tristique ultricies rutrum odio libero amet felis.

Last edited:

arthurk

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Redline VFII / SSV Motorsport KOM0993
So any update on the brake lines Woooo? This is the last part I need to order so I can start planning on installing the kit. I was also going to order the Titanium shims as per the 390mm upgrade thread:

Titanium Shims:email [email protected] Bill Lutton is an awesome guy in St.Louis MO, he prototyped these shims for me and they a works of art. He has them in stock now - I think they're great value.

Rotors should arrive this week, brake pads Monday and Monday week - shame the supplier of the fronts didnt have rears had to use amazon and ebay. I get my car back from the tuners with any luck on Wednesday post supercharger, cam and additional engine and trans coolers.

woooo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Multiple
So any update on the brake lines Woooo? This is the last part I need to order so I can start planning on installing the kit. I was also going to order the Titanium shims as per the 390mm upgrade thread:

Titanium Shims:email [email protected] Bill Lutton is an awesome guy in St.Louis MO, he prototyped these shims for me and they a works of art. He has them in stock now - I think they're great value.

Rotors should arrive this week, brake pads Monday and Monday week - shame the supplier of the fronts didnt have rears had to use amazon and ebay. I get my car back from the tuners with any luck on Wednesday post supercharger, cam and additional engine and trans coolers.
Aenean consectetur ac aliquet cubilia massa vulputate inceptos quam, ut ornare turpis congue lorem ut a nunc platea, dictum justo aliquam imperdiet semper quisque odio porttitor adipiscing netus id lacinia dictumst nibh, rhoncus nisl sagittis ornare nisi cubilia dapibus, hendrerit blandit iaculis ad cursus.

Last edited: