Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

brembo bolts

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Thanks for the quick reply mate, does the line stretch once wheel go full lock?
No, the struts and lines move with the steering, no stretch at all.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
I priced a set of bolts and changed the shopping basket a couple of times to see what the impact was on the shipping costs. In the end I ordered 12x front bolts and 12x rear bolts to give me three full sets. Total for the bolts is US$69.72. Shipping is US$42.35. Total US$112.07

Last edited:

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
I price a set of bolts and changed the shopping basket a couple of times to see what the impact was on the shipping costs. In the end I ordered 12x front bolts and 12x rear bolts to give me three full sets. Total for the bolts is US$69.72. Shipping is US$42.35. Total US$112.07
So basically for what I paid at Holden for 4 bolts you got 24. Crazy really.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
A couple of tips if anyone else is ordering from https://www.tascaparts.com/

The website recommends entering your VIN number so that they can check if you have ordered the correct parts. I thought that I’d give it a try as GM is a global company, right. A few days later I got an email explaining that I had provided a VIN from an overseas built car and that they couldn’t check it. They put my order on hold until I confirmed that I still wanted to proceed. It was great that they tried to check the VIN but couldn’t. I suggest not bothering with providing the VIN as it will only hold up your order.

The only other issue I found was that an Australian issued VISA card was rejected by the Tasca Parts website (mismatched address). PayPal worked fine.

The basic level shipping is via DHL. I’m awaiting arrival of my order.

Happy shopping!

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Another trick with the Tasca website is if you fill your cart and enter your PayPal address, go to PayPal and then close it without confirming the purchase, Tasca will send you a 5% discount voucher to complete the purchase.
I found out when I went to PayPal, saw the shipping estimate and backed out.

br77

Reaction score
Members Ride
na
will try to close it 20 times to get free parts

Daniel Souza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Wagon SSV Redline
I priced a set of bolts and changed the shopping basket a couple of times to see what the impact was on the shipping costs. In the end I ordered 12x front bolts and 12x rear bolts to give me three full sets. Total for the bolts is US$69.72. Shipping is US$42.35. Total US$112.07

Hi chrisp,

Did you buy the part number 92139223 ? The search on tascaparts returns no results for this part number

The part number 92139080 , rear is about $10 . I assume it is each.