Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brisbane Dinner Night - (Guest Speak Michael Stahl) - Tickets

ssberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SLE track car, 10 sec VU Ute
Brisbane Dinner Night - Michael Stahl and Jack Brabham

If anyone is interested I am currently building a VC as a Charity bash car for the Camp Quality Bash later in the year.

To raise money we are holding a Dinner night with Michael Stahl as the guest speaker. There will be lots of prises etc on the night as well.

The details are as follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the dinner night is only a bit over a month away so we are now selling the tickets for the event.

The details are as follows:

Dinner night with Michael Stahl for Team LS1

Come and have a great dinner while hearing guest speaker Michael Stahl.

In 1982 Michael Stahl commenced a career in motoring journalism that has seen him contribute regularly to Wheels magazine (1986-current), Car magazine UK (2002-current) and The Australian Financial Review (1993-2003).
A four-year stint in Paris (2000-2004) added publication in US, French, Japanese and Dutch magazines to his print CV. In 1998-'99, Michael co-presented, with Phil Scott, the 30-minute weekly motoring program DriveTime and in 2005 presented Drive TV on the Ten network, set to return this year.

Location: The Glen Hotel, Cnr. Logan Rd. and Gaskell St, Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane, Queensland. Australia.

Date: Saturday 5th August, 2006

Time: 6:30 pm till 11:00 pm

Cost: $42.00 Per head or $420.00 per table of 10.
Drinks are not included and are available at bar prices.
Kids 4-12 yrs half price, under 4 yrs free.

Banquet Dinner: Savouries/Main Course/Dessert/Tea & coffee.

Additional Activities: Silent auction of motoring memorabilia, Surprise balloons, Gold coin toss and a Lucky door prize.

PM me for tickets.

Last edited:

ssberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SLE track car, 10 sec VU Ute
BREAKING NEWS

Guys, I have some breaking news on the dinner night. It looks as though we will have some very well known Celebrities there on the night.

One of which I assume a few of you may of heard of. Sir Jack Brabham

Of thoses who are are a bit younger and dont know him have a gander at this web site.

http://www.jackbrabham.com/biography1.html

Tickets are still $42 each just pm me for tickets.