Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brock: Over the Top

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Saw this trailer last night, seems to have come out last week on streaming to little news...

Will have to check it out

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I don't think it is a movie, (like the loose TV drama of a couple of years ago) but a compilation of stuff readily available in a variety of places, if you go looking long enough.
The fascination with Brock seems never ending, even nearly 15 years after he left us, but I am not criticising that.
I was a huge fan, even from the days when his A30 was more famous than him ...... Templestowe hill climb, Hume Weir, Winton ........ and have enough of his memorabilia ...... model cars, books, posters ......... just before it borders on fan-atical.
The Polarizer, and some of his more questionable deeds did tarnish his 'perfect' image, unfortunately.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Another production set to fail due to it's stupid distribution on many sub-standard viewing platforms, Apple TV, Fetch, Google Play, Foxtel Movies and the crap goes on.

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
Watched this tonight on IView and really enjoyed it

Griffith

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF GTSR
I watched it, & like you figjam, I have many happy memories of the Man, and like you going back to Templestowe Hume Weir etc,...the good old days,..you must be old,.....like mei