Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Update: BROCK's old car is for sale! $1.5 million VX S Pack anyone?

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I was looking at expensive cars on carsales.com.au while I was bored and I came across this REALLY overpriced Commodore which was supposedly owned by Brock (Turns out it is!)... The seller in Victoria wants $1.5 MILLION (Yes you're reading that right!) for an S Pack with some plaques on the valve cover and 203,000km... I would like to personally tell him that he's dreaming and will only offer him $10k at most...

More images:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2002-holden-commodore-s-vx-ii-manual/SSE-AD-12765398/?Cr=2

Seller description:

Hyper yellow Genuine Peter Brock owned since New, 5 speed manual 3.8 V6 S pack series ii commodore, In Brock family 16 years, A letter from his son Robert Churchill Geoffrey Brock confirming Authenticity and stating that he was the only other driver, Very clean inside out and underneath, no oil leaks,nice shinny paint, no dings or scratches,,All major services done.. comes with RWC, this car would suit a collector of Brock cars , Don't miss this opportunity to Own a piece of Australian History,, serious offers invited, his blue VH sold for over 1.15M

1652008919957.png

1652008963031.png
1652008999657.png

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
You're a little late to the party theres already a discussion thread on this.

My general take, it's an ecotec VX, it's worth about $7.50, Brocks ass imprint on the seat doens't make it a million dollar car.
Yeah... The seller is dreaming and now there's going to be P-Platers trying to sell their clapped out VX for $500,000...

Last edited:

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Maybe vacuum the floor if you're looking for $1.5m for an Ecotec pov pack?
Or maybe it belonged to someone else with the name of Peter Brock.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I was scrolling through my old forums as I was bored and was curious to see if this car's still for sale... Turns out it is (not surprising), but this time he adds:

Hyper yellow Genuine Peter Brock owned since New, 5 speed manual 3.8 V6 S pack series ii commodore, In Brock family 16 years, A letter from his son Robert Churchill Geoffrey Brock confirming Authenticity and stating that he was the only other driver, Very clean inside out and underneath, no oil leaks,nice shinny paint, no dings or scratches,,All major services done.. comes with RWC, this car would suit a collector of Brock cars , Don't miss this opportunity to Own a piece of Australian History,, serious offers invited, his blue VH sold for over 1 M ++++ If we look at Carol Shelby personal cars selling at 23 M ++++ this Peter Brock owned Commodore is a bargain

A bargain he says... Literally every other car that's ever existed is cheaper than this...

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I was scrolling through my old forums as I was bored and was curious to see if this car's still for sale... Turns out it is (not surprising), but this time he adds:

Hyper yellow Genuine Peter Brock owned since New, 5 speed manual 3.8 V6 S pack series ii commodore, In Brock family 16 years, A letter from his son Robert Churchill Geoffrey Brock confirming Authenticity and stating that he was the only other driver, Very clean inside out and underneath, no oil leaks,nice shinny paint, no dings or scratches,,All major services done.. comes with RWC, this car would suit a collector of Brock cars , Don't miss this opportunity to Own a piece of Australian History,, serious offers invited, his blue VH sold for over 1 M ++++ If we look at Carol Shelby personal cars selling at 23 M ++++ this Peter Brock owned Commodore is a bargain

A bargain he says... Literally every other car that's ever existed is cheaper than this...

Keen to see this blue VH the seller speaks of.

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
7 months later, it's still for sale and the seller still says that it's a bargain lol

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
7 months later, it's still for sale and the seller still says that it's a bargain lol
I don't think too many people are interested in paying a fortune for a "5 speed manual 3.8 V6 S pack series ii commodore" Because PB sat his arse in the seat.