Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

brockys ebay opportunists

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
I cant believe the mongrels on ebay absolutely disgracing themselves by selling brocky memorbillia at stupid prices cashing in on his passing.....There should be something that can be done to stop this........
Just proves money makes people do stupid things....Ive got a lot of brocky signed stuff and no ones getting it whatever the price ......its my memories of brocky ......
Checkout this tool http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Peter-Brock-...5QQihZ004QQcategoryZ59974QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
or this one http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260030552957
Hoping bad fortune follows them around for a few months

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Yeah I will never sell any of the Brocky stuff I got signed.

These people are not fans, just idiots. These people should be shot. I cant believe anyone would sell that quarter panel, its given by Brocky and he i wishing her/him a happy 18th birthday. That makes me sick!

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
^^yeah man if Brock signed something personal like that for me i wouldn't even think about selling it...i don't people understand sentimental value

and $110,000 for a painting..i think this dude needs a reality check

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
wot a toss, why would someone pay 25k than another 200 for postage lol. i hate ppl tryn to make money after one has died.

anton1o

[GMHVN6]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 6 Berlina '90
.If sold for asking price or close to $5000 will be donated to the brock foundation for the years of entertainment he has given us.

HHAHAHA that made me lauf.. asking price $25,000 but $5000 will do..

This is a funny 1

e8_1.JPG

GLD-086

Reaction score
Ok now this is just getting really f***ing stupid.

Do these morons actually think, anyone will buy this stuff, for the price they have put on them?

Just looked at the quarter panel. WTF??? Brocky was sending his wishes to someone, for their 18th and they turn around and put 25K on it?

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
On a similar note, I checked ebay for tickets to Irwins public funeral. Didn't find any - which suprised me a hell of a lot. But glad there were none. Tickets to concerts on ebay **** me off to no end - but that'd of been horrible.

Then to watch the news.. some guy giving his ticket to a kid was so nice.. then a lady gave hers to him for bein such a good guy. Then everyone shedding a tear. Pretty emotional. There's still some decent people out there...

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
Scenario :

You have a quarter panel from one of Brocky's racecars. It has a signature on it from the man himself personally naming you. Someone offers you $1,000,000 for it and you wouldn't sell it?

Pffft, be real. A million dollars is a million dollars, regardless. The same as in that eBay scenario with the painting, $110,000 is $110,000.

At the end of the day it's his painting, his quarter panel, his whatever. He can sell it to whoever he wants for whatever he can get. That's part and parcel of living in a free country.

Whether it was signed by Peter Brock, Steve Irwin or the Pope himself, if it was mine and someone was willing to give me a bucketload of cash for it, they can have it.

[EDIT : Of course, all this is only my opinion]

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Spyper said:
On a similar note, I checked ebay for tickets to Irwins public funeral. Didn't find any - which suprised me a hell of a lot. But glad there were none. Tickets to concerts on ebay **** me off to no end - but that'd of been horrible.

Then to watch the news.. some guy giving his ticket to a kid was so nice.. then a lady gave hers to him for bein such a good guy. Then everyone shedding a tear. Pretty emotional. There's still some decent people out there...

I saw this on the news tonight, ppl were selling the free tickets to his show for a 100 bucks. and ebay took the listing down.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
ElDubya said:
Scenario :

You have a quarter panel from one of Brocky's racecars. It has a signature on it from the man himself personally naming you. Someone offers you $1,000,000 for it and you wouldn't sell it?

Pffft, be real. A million dollars is a million dollars, regardless. The same as in that eBay scenario with the painting, $110,000 is $110,000.

At the end of the day it's his painting, his quarter panel, his whatever. He can sell it to whoever he wants for whatever he can get. That's part and parcel of living in a free country.

Whether it was signed by Peter Brock, Steve Irwin or the Pope himself, if it was mine and someone was willing to give me a bucketload of cash for it, they can have it.

[EDIT : Of course, all this is only my opinion]

Yes but they put the ad on in the first place.......and without the people even buried properly at a time when true decent people are in a state of shock .... taking advantage of the situation....
Sort of speaking ill of the dead......not done by real genuine people and a real insult to fans ....of course the world is full of arseholes like these people....