Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[BROLINA] 185i, Twin dumpies, Venetians, Chasers, Flappers, SUN VISOR!

bubba6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Berlina
love ya work bro .... dont forget since 1 more written off(mine lol) yours just went up in value lol . And yes you should keep her as a sleepa , these nothing like the look on peoples faces when you pass them in an old vr 383 stroker + blower + stock look = stuned mullut ha ha , look forward to more pics of progress Cheers Bubbs

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
i love this car gotta love the sleeper look! have you eva thought a bout buying the 16 inch interceptors off a ve commodore? there a guy on ebay that sells them and he has machined the backs of them to fit the vb-vz breaks and there about 89 bucks each. just some food for thought

I have 16" ceptors :p

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
The car, not you :p

:(

i love this car gotta love the sleeper look! have you eva thought a bout buying the 16 inch interceptors off a ve commodore? there a guy on ebay that sells them and he has machined the backs of them to fit the vb-vz breaks and there about 89 bucks each. just some food for thought

Cheers man, Yeah might look into it hey :)

love ya work bro .... dont forget since 1 more written off(mine lol) yours just went up in value lol . And yes you should keep her as a sleepa , these nothing like the look on peoples faces when you pass them in an old vr 383 stroker + blower + stock look = stuned mullut ha ha , look forward to more pics of progress Cheers Bubbs

Hahah, well mine is certainly not a blown 383 :p Thanks man :)

I have 16" ceptors :p

Sell them to me ;)

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
hahah ill swap you for your 15"s , $20 , shrek 1 video , a feather off a hawk, a leprechaun , and a cop chip lolol

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
hahah ill swap you for your 15"s , $20 , shrek 1 video , a feather off a hawk, a leprechaun , and a cop chip lolol

and a pack of hubber bubber any flavor you want