Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BTA Titanium Exhaust System ??

hanson1128

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
HI,

Anyone knows about this exhaust system? is it good? "BTA Titanium Exhaust System"

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
I doubt it would be that good on a street car. Cost vs gain. On a GTS where the cost is obviously ridiculous might make sense I suppose.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
For what car?

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
Yep, heard about it.
~30Kg lighter than the stock HSV unit.
Quite a different sound/note over Stainless steel/stock.
Not much more power gain over a basic 1½ or 1⅞ Headers with a 3inch Difillipo or equivalant 3inch system.

BTA Motorsports

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gives it a very euro sound. In my eyes far too raspy. Maybe PM the exhaust guy in my signature. Every one seems to love Manta systems.

Last edited by a moderator:

drewVHSS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com.au
Members Ride
'83 VH SS, '79 Green VB SL '92 S2 VQ Caprice
If it's the only system that will give you the sound you want and you can afford it... well that's your choice.
If not, at the end of the day, is the price worth the 30kg weight loss to improve 1/4 mile times, acceleration and if driven sensibly (if that's ur cup of tea) fuel economy due to 30 kilos less weight being carried around in the car?

Your money could be better spent elsewhere

Just an opinion

hanson1128

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
thanks everyone,

Im thinking to get this Exhaust ( Titanium Exhaust ) or go for KPM, Both they guarantee not to Drone.. but no idea.. Camshaft is my future mod and local KPM supplier said, 3" KPM will not to drone depend on whats your cam selection.
For both systems, price are not really difference.
I also have watched the video introduction of the Titanium Exhaust but i cant really feels the difference between Titanium Exhaust and others Exhaust, maybe because of its a Video.
Yea, they said its like 20~30kg less, i thinks that good because our car are heavy...., and my fd said Titanium Exhaust will sounds louder than Stainless and Mild Steel.

I used 3" Hurricane on my Previous VE SSV, but it does Drone all the times when its on low rpm. Xforce may be worse?
I wanna go for good Exhaust this time for my E3 GTS, and i prefer Exhaust notes sounds louder.. and i love the bubbles sounds from the Exhaust.

What's ur suggestion?