Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bucket Seats

Infest

Reaction score
Just wondering how much (if any) the insurance would go up if I were to install bucket seats. Most probably into the driver/passenger side..

Cheers..

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
You do realise that VR's come stock with bucket seats, unless you get one of those 6 seat column auto ones with a front bench, which are kinda rare, i only ever seen 2 of them

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Ask whether they have Australian compliance - if not then your insurance will be null and void plus your car will be unroadworthy unless you get an engineers modification plate. They sure look good but you take a risk...............

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
Make that $599 a pair.. They have gone up ...

blackleathrecarotype.jpg

http://www.justjap.com/parts_nseats.htm

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
i realise this isnt helping with the original question...but make sure you try out any seats like that before you buy them.
some can be terribly uncomfortable for daily driving as they are primarily designed for use in a track car with a four point harness. some are ok, but most will be quite hard and contrictive...which is hell on a long drive.

Infest

Reaction score
Whilst on the subject of seats.. How much would it cost to get 4 new seat belts, as the ones I got are getting a bit weary..

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
Whilst on the subject of seats.. How much would it cost to get 4 new seat belts, as the ones I got are getting a bit weary..

I have a spare set of belts that are in pretty good condition... I got them when I bought the calais interior. It is off a vn, so the only difference is the back seat in the middle... I think ...

Infest

Reaction score
How much would you be looking for? Drop me a PM.

Cheers.