Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Buick and Ecotec V6 Performance Upgrades

KyleBrown92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Acclaim 1996
im am now going to buy a 2 stage performance shift module because of this.

good work, very helpful. your a champ

anyone know whre to get a 2 stage performance shift module??? im very keen

Pinchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
cheers man its heaps of good info will use it

[p]wrr-247

Mr14ry
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais v8
heaps good gunna think about a lot of that stuff for my vs if the prices are correct
thanx mate

ninjavr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr exe II
whats a good camshaft package for a vr Es2 v6??

adamrollo9

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 HSV Clubsport
could someone send me a link for the Stage 1.5 Shift Kit site or a shop that sells them???

vs 1999

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vs ute
hey

hey guys i have a 1998 vs series 3 s ute with a v6. its a 5 speed with an lsd. i was just wondering what could i do to get around 150-160 rw kw without supercharging or turbocharging as i will be on p plates shortly. i wanna be able to just start a burnout in 2nd gear if possible. so could you please tell me some mods and the power that you will get from them. thinking on full exhaust system, chip and ss induction. what will i see from this. cheers

jokerflingo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY SS 2003 - 6 Speed Manual
hey guys i have a 1998 vs series 3 s ute with a v6. its a 5 speed with an lsd. i was just wondering what could i do to get around 150-160 rw kw without supercharging or turbocharging as i will be on p plates shortly. i wanna be able to just start a burnout in 2nd gear if possible. so could you please tell me some mods and the power that you will get from them. thinking on full exhaust system, chip and ss induction. what will i see from this. cheers

Id say either stick a V8 in it, Turbocharge it or Supercharge it, all of which you cant do.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline

you going to be putting a fair whack of money in it mate.. you would be better to build yourself an engine on a stand then stick that in when you get off your p's imo..
Chees.

swiftymcfeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
87 VL Calais Turbo
Terrific thread. Detailed info, will definately be using this, A LOT!