Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Buick spark plugs

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Hi Anthony,
Have you got GM part number for the $451 price tag please.

No Pete, I just spoke to him over the phone. When he said $415 I said thanks, but no thanks. BTW $415 was the discounted price.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
No Pete, I just spoke to him over the phone. When he said $415 I said thanks, but no thanks. BTW $415 was the discounted price.

AC delco computer equipment is so so so much better than china crap. If you watch Big Clive on you tube he does many videos on electronics and the **** they pump out of the CCP is utter rubish. They litterally will leave fail safe circuits out to save money and then in a year or two if it fails you don't know why.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
AC delco computer equipment is so so so much better than china crap. If you watch Big Clive on you tube he does many videos on electronics and the **** they pump out of the CCP is utter rubish. They litterally will leave fail safe circuits out to save money and then in a year or two if it fails you don't know why.

Yeah that would explain why Delphi which people say is OEM rarely lasts as long as proper GM parts.

LSV MALOUF

Reaction score
Members Ride
Donkey
even though they are cheap it runs easy low 13s at 200kmh with no traction , surely no one would pay that much for a dfi from Holden mace sell Delphi Module and coils plus plugs and leads for $470 and that's retail but they come with autolite plugs I'd ditch them for ngk though ,isn't Delphi Gm owned and one of their higher quality electronics manufacturers, I thought the oem module is Delphi i could be wrong, if I see gorst I'll give em a try I've fitted a heap of different brands over the years but for what it's worth I always recommend Delphi over the others and I've never had a warranty on one I pretty much believe that any Chinese knock of is as good if not better than any overpriced aftermarket brand our retailers are flogging off as an alternative, you probably gathered I'm not a fan of nason but I've got a list of other names that shouldn't have passed ADR and anyone bought any 3/8" efi hose from repco lately it's great stuff I mean its rubbery it's black just don't use it for any petrol products as it melts in contact with fuel! thanks again repco for making it easy to run a workshop and selling us eBay quality at premium prices

LSV MALOUF

Reaction score
Members Ride
Donkey
Definitely right there !coils that short can take out the fets that drive them not so bad on a dore where u just kill the dfi think about pcm driven units and same goes for so many different things even cheap phone chargers are a good example killing the phone itself or the $700 dollar mosfet pcm speed controllers in my radio controlled land speed record attemp bullet car have a heap of safety built in with on board over amp protection when using the ebay ones on the other hand if something goes wrong I just sent a 300kmh $4000 fire ball with no brakes down the road lol

LSV MALOUF

Reaction score
Members Ride
Donkey
Something to consider is some of the finest quality and highest tech electronics from the best euro and American manufacturers comes from china built under licence even some of the best American engine components come from china using our steel forged conrods are $20,billet 427 Ls stroker crank $350, maf sensors the same that retailers put in a box for $130 are $1 the standards our retailers built on is disappearing