Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Building Holden VE Commodore

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
^
true.

HN warranty is crap as they try and fob you off to the manufacturer so that just highlights how bad GM warranty can be :p

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Maybe on the mainland, JB down here are hopeless at best. We do no interest loans for people pretty much every day. The people who fund the loans pretty much won't deal with JB as they are shockers.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I worked at Fords in the UK between 1977 and 83, they were just starting to introduce robots then from memory. They were pricks to work for mind you, health and safety of the workers was not really high on the important list.
They used to let cars go through the paint process with rust already on bare panels. They were making something like nine hundred cars a day so they didn’t give a flying f@#k about the odd rusty one!
Ahhh, thems were the days.

Last edited:

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
They were pricks to work for mind you, health and safety of the workers was not really high on the important list.
OH&S,… if you mentioned that in the 70’s people would look at you funny and not understand…

Even worse in the 50’s where there was no safety equipment for roofers who had (to have) great balance. Back then men were men :p:eek:

Last edited:

18vDrill_SkinOnly

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE SV6 Comm / 22 Ford Mustang 5.0l
I have to add this - Fred Dibnah... climbs a 300ft chimney, knocks down a few bricks whilst choking down a smoke, comes back down and smashes a cheese sandwich... repeat.

kyabolu05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
I believe the hsv diffs have different ratios of you wanted the easy way. And not a lot of people run big power through any of the v6 transmissions so no one would really know what they could handle, if you want to be on the safe side get a t56 if you want that manual still

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I believe the hsv diffs have different ratios of you wanted the easy way. And not a lot of people run big power through any of the v6 transmissions so no one would really know what they could handle, if you want to be on the safe side get a t56 if you want that manual still
Huh?