Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Built Tough! (Crash @ 80km)

IceyAUS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Series II Sedan
Video is just stuffed, i get 10 frames out of a 22min clip.
And the images that i can pull off just show speed and location, just courrpted.

I do know i had a deceleration rate of 29 kmph (according to holden) and thats why the airbags did not go off.

The other guy is now saying that i was speeding in excess of 150kmph. The cops told him if i was doing that speed he would be a dead mofo right about now.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
What a ####ing scumbag trying to, first of all get you to take the blame for it, then secondly trying to claim you were doing almost two times the speed limit! I woulda made him see stars when he asked you to take the blame!

Hopefully it all turns out alright mate, would be a **** house situation.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
The other guy is now saying that i was speeding in excess of 150kmph. The cops told him if i was doing that speed he would be a dead mofo right about now.

Ive heard of people at fault in an accident trying to get out of it by using the "he was speeding so its his fault" defence. I would ask the guy, if he can so accurately judge your speed to be 150kph, why the hell did he pull out in front of you?

IceyAUS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Series II Sedan
Had a call from the cops, saying they are not going to look in to it any more. They gave the other guy a big ass fine for lying and simply said to me that he would be dead if i was going that fast.

Here is my car as well... Slowly getting there.

Attachments

• IMG_0836.jpg
    IMG_0836.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 351

Nikk_90

TINBUM
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Had a call from the cops, saying they are not going to look in to it any more. They gave the other guy a big ass fine for lying and simply said to me that he would be dead if i was going that fast.

Here is my car as well... Slowly getting there.

good to see it's on its way. though make sure when they weld on the new front rails that you go an check the welds. i made the panel shop re-do one of mine when this happened because it had a few pits in the weld even after it was ground back. no offence to any panel beaters on here but they are no boilermakers and can be a bit rough..

trenooo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz v8 wanna be
jesus it maust take a bit to brake the headlights ay....

myberlina

BAD COP! NO DOUGHNUT!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE Calais
jesus it maust take a bit to brake the headlights ay....

I hit a roo outside of Diamond Creek two years ago. Small one it was though but could have been worse. It only took a small piece of the headlight lense less than the size of a 5c coin off. The guard got pretty f**ked up though as that was a total replacement.

Maybe plastic is more fantastic than I thought?