Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bull Bar Ban

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i would rather be hit by a plastic bumber than a big metal bullbar. i got t-boned by a car while on a motor bike and luckily there was no bullbar. i hit the bonnet and slid down the road on my arse. if there had been a bullbar i'd have got caught in the bloody thing and ended up with busted legs, hip and whatever else.

another time i hit a small child while driving a bus. luckily i swerved and she hit the rubber pad on the corner of the bumper and suffered no injuries at all. if i'd been driving a 4wd with bullbar i'd have given her severe head injuries.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
i would rather be hit by a plastic bumber than a big metal bullbar. i got t-boned by a car while on a motor bike and luckily there was no bullbar. i hit the bonnet and slid down the road on my arse. if there had been a bullbar i'd have got caught in the bloody thing and ended up with busted legs, hip and whatever else.

another time i hit a small child while driving a bus. luckily i swerved and she hit the rubber pad on the corner of the bumper and suffered no injuries at all. if i'd been driving a 4wd with bullbar i'd have given her severe head injuries.

Well said, prevention is the best thing any person can do. Keep the bullbars to the coutnry and the toorak taxis to the off road arenas.

Just a sidenote, i couldnt stop laughing at the moronic idiot who wouldnt even mount a gutter in his u beaut massive land cruiser, huge aerials, flashy 19 inch chrome wheels, lowered mnstrous bullbar, this is just wank expression at its best, there is no need for these piles of **** to be on the suburban roads.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
why don't we just ban everything and go back to the old horse and cart?:p

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Just a sidenote, i couldnt stop laughing at the moronic idiot who wouldnt even mount a gutter in his u beaut massive land cruiser, huge aerials, flashy 19 inch chrome wheels, lowered mnstrous bullbar, this is just wank expression at its best, there is no need for these piles of **** to be on the suburban roads.

oh god you have no idea how many of those there are around brisbane! I would say 1 in every 30 would be used for more then just piss farting around doing the shopping.

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
cause when you stroke that kind of horse you dont gain power :p

CHANDLC

BushBasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 V6 VS LEXCEN
why don't we just ban everything and go back to the old horse and cart?:p

No that would be no good either emagine the damage a couple of horses would do if the hit you, alot more than a bull bar I'd say. No mater what we try and do I think that there is always going to be people with a differnt view