Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

burnt out fuse wire

vscaprice98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs caprice
hey got a prob with me vs caprice 5ltr
had a prob about a yr ago me tacho was jumping and me car was splatering
and last week me tacho started to jump again plant boot the motor would go str8 to 4grand and not really start pulling discoverd today me no 12 fuse wire is coroded and burnt out which is me maf sensor ignition speed senser and transmision fuse any pointers on wat could be causing the problem

vscaprice98

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs caprice
sorry was wrong bout me fuse in me car i got a v6 fuse cover on it from me exs kid breaking me old cover me fuse aint for the maf sensor it is for ign transmission controller and speed senser
i got the issue on it not starting proper atm as well i replaced the coil yesterday after car wouldnt start got home last night car wouldnt start again but this morning it started with out that fuse in it but tacho is still a lil bit funny on test drive around the block had some trouble the other day fired it up and stalls and fires again fine im thinking that it could prob be me hall sensor in me dizzy causing this with the starting problems or maybe the ignition module prob any ideas plus also the idea on wat could have caused me fuse prong to go black and melt alittle bit of the plastic on no 12 which described im thining that could also have problem with me transmision atm with me stall when i boot it going past its area in to 4 grand and going past its useable power torque on cam