Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Businesses that would dispose of lots of paper and cardboard?

cds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute & WM Statesman
This is more reflected to Melbourne people as I am doing some research to find out which businesses that are interdependently owned who would dispose of large amounts of cardboard & paper anywhere from 150kg or more a week?

If you work for a company or business which disposes that much cardboard, how do you dispose of it just as regular garbage or do you recycle it?

Am interested to see feedback on this :)

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
Check out the "big" builders builders, I can image most would get rid of a lot of paper every week; I know we do (in qld), and when I was working in Melbourne it was much the same.

obsessed

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 ute
I work for an ADE (Australian Disability Enterprise) and one of the businesess we run (I actually run it) is a paper and cardboard recycling business. We collect paper from businesses, at a cost to them and are then paid when we dispose of it at the nearby paper mill. We also allow free dumping at our depot both in our shed and in a large cage type box at the front of the shed, 24/7 access, this is often abused with lots of rubbish(plastic,polystyrene etc) being dumped with the paper. It was also burnt out on boxing day.

I'm sure there would be a recycler somewhere close to you who will take it. We have many local businesses who bring trailer/ute loads to us every day, week etc.

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
maccas. lol, everything comes in boxes we fill like a huge skip every week :)

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Down here we have a document distruction place that also recycles cardboard. Other than that the local transfer station allows you to dump your cardboard for free.