Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

~Bz Kn33z Black VN~

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Hey guys, Foam i will take it to the track with this pully i getting it this pay for sure :) i dont want to pull a **** time and Mildura is a place that people hang alot of shiznit on peoples cars that go to the track,

Zeffer, as soon as i herd that it needs to be sealed i looked for some superglue that i got from clints :) if it will do the job any other brands or anything would be good to know so it holds on tight. but Atm i have it tuned for 1bar sensor for around 5psi.

Has any1 ever intercooled there Vn Vp Sc-14 setup with only 5-6psi? is it to much lag or better because its getting cooler air again?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
You could try it mate as putting the cooler on is 1 more step towards a 10psi pulley :p
Oh and ill mail you out the 2 bar this week i got my new one.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Cheers mate, i want atleast 200rwkw so i'll go 12psi, or do what you did and shave down the 12psi pully again lol

You got my addy?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Hey guys, Foam i will take it to the track with this pully i getting it this pay for sure :) i dont want to pull a **** time and Mildura is a place that people hang alot of shiznit on peoples cars that go to the track,

Anything faster than 10 flat will be faster than nearly all your mates and you will do that no problem :)

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
I know it will pull faster than a 10 for sure, a mate did a 9.7 in a 5L vp and that thing was crap, so with 5 psi i hoping for low to mid 9s.
My car use to beat him to 100 off the line without the charger and just the stuffed auto

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Changed the Oil today to 15-40 abit lighter than what was in it previous but it needed an oil change bad, the motor doesnt seem to sound as loud as it was before apart from the extractor leak :p,
Also waiting on my pully to arrive, hoping it will come this week, and the clutch has seen better days and with upping the boost i dont think its going to last very long, i'm looking at getting an exedy H/Duty clutch 30% more grip/clamp over standard so i think it will do the job its $245, but i will see my mate at sprints and see what he has for staff discount.
Another highlight i eliminated a rattle in the car :) the clutch pedal was rubbing on a piece of metal because i didnt have the plastic cover under the drivers side at the feet :p

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Ahhh, you need a HD clutch :) You'll find they're bigger, too. So more grab. You'll have to get the flywheel machined first.

Awesome you stopped one more rattle ^_^ It's usually a never-ending fight. As soon as you get one, another pops up somewhere else. You spend forever chasing your tail!!

I'm looking forward to re-assembling my dash with sikaflex everywhere :p

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Still chasing more rattles :p, but that was the biggest annoying rattle/squeeking noise ever.

How much is it to get the flywheel machined, gonna be a prick getting it off the CRS boss :p i thought it was like $60-$70 could be wrong though.

Also has anyone bought a ebay clutch before? its the exedy H/Duty clutch for $245 i have heard good things but i just want to make sure thanx.

P.S can i borrow some sikaflex morton lol

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
soryr to hijack :p but im also interested in the clutch situation, i was more looking into a button clutct though.

i think the flywheel machining is normally 100 max.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Flywheel machining shouldn't cost you more than $40 from Brakes Plus.