Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

c***head of a policeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Not sure what the question is? Sounds like you are just venting, if you were asking people a question they could help you with they probably would.

OK, maybe you got a bum rap. Unless you got a bucket of money to waste on decent lawyers, its a waste of time pursuing it though. Have you ever done all this stuff and not got caught? I am betting yes. Just consider this as paying the price for the last time you got away with it. Suck it up, it bites but stressing will just make it worse and nothing will make it better.

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
im not gonna say ive never done a burnout before everyone on here has and if i did do one and got caught yeh thats my own stupid fault i wouldnt have a problem. its just the fact that the bloke i was dealing with tonight was just basically harrasing me for something i didnt do all up in my face standing over me sayin to me aww i know you did it just admit it, yes fair enough if they said we have a report of a black commodore ute with this rego plate doing burnouts down the road (did not do one burnout that night), but he said to me "weve had reports of young kids doing burouts not far from here and i can almost guarantee you were a part of it like your d**khead mates" it just got me so angry that he was accusing me of all this stuff telling me im no good and dont deserve a license and just kept repetitively telling me all this c**p that got me so worked up and he was threatening me for being a "smartass" when all i said was prove it was me?

but yes sorry to everyone i am just kinda venting i guess ha but point is just cause poilce have the power to do what they want doesnt mean they be able to treat you like a piece of crap just cause i drive a commodore with a p-plate on it they just comde down on you like a tonne of bricks

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
Lol, why would u bother driving into the forshore on a thursday night, too many cops, too many shitbox v6s and 4 cylinders. I learnt my lesson when i got defected and havent been back at night since. What was the officers name? Wouldnt surprise me if its the same guy.

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
im gunna do this in numbered point form.

1. my record is 4 cop cars 8 cops and blocked off the left hand lane on the F3 few hundrewd metres after the twin caltex. result.. no fine and a hige waste of their time and resources due to a stupid prick/pricket.

2. im 20 and i drive an R8 i cop this **** all the time. just listen to what your old man said and take it on the chin providing what you said was true they were just stereotyping you.

3. if your really that distrought by it then put in a formal complaint and have them go over the voice recordings that they did. and the officers will receive nothing more than a slap on the wrist for it after all of your troubles.

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
Lol, why would u bother driving into the forshore on a thursday night, too many cops, too many shitbox v6s and 4 cylinders. I learnt my lesson when i got defected and havent been back at night since. What was the officers name? Wouldnt surprise me if its the same guy.

not sure on his name mate i didnt look at the badge, doesnt say it on the ticket either. he was probly bout 50, short, fat and did nothing but tell me pretty much how big of a low life i am causing trouble.... and yeh i know exactly what you mean lol last time ill be seen there. kooragang is even worse..been there once and never again. i wasnt actually in town thought you know the BP servo out the back of mayfield there near steel river industrial estate? they stopped me just there across from the servo .
do you know the guys name that got you?

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
Yeh hes sir name is emerton or emerson. He doesnt like modified cars. This is the same bloke who got me. If u want the thread go to google and type "defected newcastle" and its the first link, from street commodores. The car was a vrss twin turbo what i think he stripped because it couldnt pass the pits.

i just got pulled over and defected.
My cars been on the road for 2 years, pulled over many times, police usually look over the car and admire what it is, and politely ask me to attend to any issues that it has, on some occasions, even ask me to spin it up as i drive off so they can hear the exhaust note.

Tonight i got pulled over by a lovely copper by the name of e. emerson, what a lovely chap, by time he finished with me, i resembled a big mans bitch in a prison.

too low
blow off valve atmospheric
boost controller in cabin
pod filter not covered
rear indicators not flashing yellow enough (funny, they are standard holden taillights)
not enough water in window washers
full pit inspection required
fine for pod filter $141

He made his own box on the defect notice saying i have to go to carrington heavy vehicle for inspection, not any usual blueslip station....... Can they do this???????

Im going to America for 6 weeks on saturday and he didnt even give a stuff.
I said its not like im going to be out driving just let me fix it up, and hes like nah its defects for you.

The only reason the car was too low i found when i got home is that my exhaust rubbers had slipped off and the exhaust was hanging too low.

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
im gunna do this in numbered point form.

1. my record is 4 cop cars 8 cops and blocked off the left hand lane on the F3 few hundrewd metres after the twin caltex. result.. no fine and a hige waste of their time and resources due to a stupid prick/pricket.

2. im 20 and i drive an R8 i cop this **** all the time. just listen to what your old man said and take it on the chin providing what you said was true they were just stereotyping you.

3. if your really that distrought by it then put in a formal complaint and have them go over the voice recordings that they did. and the officers will receive nothing more than a slap on the wrist for it after all of your troubles.

1. how the hell did you manage 4 cop cars and got the lane blocked? maybe they all just wanted to touch eachother? haha yeh i know where you mean.

2. im not goin any further i was just venting my anger and unfortunately youse all had to cop it haha, seriously but he was the biggest f***wit its a wonder hes still alive and people havent retaliated

3. i wasnt so much distrought just wanted revenge! but if it wont be very affective then i wont try haha

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
1. how the hell did you manage 4 cop cars and got the lane blocked? maybe they all just wanted to touch eachother? haha yeh i know where you mean.

when i bought 2 of my guns from a firearms dealer in woy woy his neighbour reported to the police he saw me putting them in my car.
and coming home they were waiting at every exit got one at peats ridge one at ourimbah and one at tuggerah. so with 3 of them following me i slammed the brakes on and pulled over they did the same but blocked off the lane and came running out of their cars. then the 4th one pulled up.
after showing them my gun license, permit to aquire, etc, etc. and 20 mins of sitting on the side of the road he gives my guns back and pretty much said "sorry about that" i was NOT a happy chappy ill tell ya that much.

the guy has been a dealer for over 30 years in the same ####ing house and this stupid #### neighbour caused all these problems because they idiots.

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
Yeh hes sir name is emerton or emerson. He doesnt like modified cars. This is the same bloke who got me. If u want the thread go to google and type "defected newcastle" and its the first link, from street commodores. The car was a vrss twin turbo what i think he stripped because it couldnt pass the pits.

i just got pulled over and defected.
My cars been on the road for 2 years, pulled over many times, police usually look over the car and admire what it is, and politely ask me to attend to any issues that it has, on some occasions, even ask me to spin it up as i drive off so they can hear the exhaust note.

Tonight i got pulled over by a lovely copper by the name of e. emerson, what a lovely chap, by time he finished with me, i resembled a big mans bitch in a prison.

too low
blow off valve atmospheric
boost controller in cabin
pod filter not covered
rear indicators not flashing yellow enough (funny, they are standard holden taillights)
not enough water in window washers
full pit inspection required
fine for pod filter $141

He made his own box on the defect notice saying i have to go to carrington heavy vehicle for inspection, not any usual blueslip station....... Can they do this???????

Im going to America for 6 weeks on saturday and he didnt even give a stuff.
I said its not like im going to be out driving just let me fix it up, and hes like nah its defects for you.

The only reason the car was too low i found when i got home is that my exhaust rubbers had slipped off and the exhaust was hanging too low.

happy days my friend thats the same bloke! my pod got me a $98 fine and he said it would be twice as much if it wasnt tied down? lucky mine was... your window wash fluid was too low? your joking? he tried to get me because my seatbelt didnt retract smooth enough? and he made me rev my car too to check the exhaust system just felt like reving it off its tits and saying is that quiet enough? was there for a good 15 minutes while he went over it. he also got down with his torch and was looking for burnt rubber smelling my tyres haha they tried sooooooo so hard to get me for little things like that.

and about that blue slip thing, doesnt just a normal mechanic do that? i got told they sometimes give you a designated mechanic so people just cant go to their mates workshop n get it checked off (not 100% sure just got told by people)

Status
Not open for further replies.