Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

c***head of a policeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
when i bought 2 of my guns from a firearms dealer in woy woy his neighbour reported to the police he saw me putting them in my car.
and coming home they were waiting at every exit got one at peats ridge one at ourimbah and one at tuggerah. so with 3 of them following me i slammed the brakes on and pulled over they did the same but blocked off the lane and came running out of their cars. then the 4th one pulled up.
after showing them my gun license, permit to aquire, etc, etc. and 20 mins of sitting on the side of the road he gives my guns back and pretty much said "sorry about that" i was NOT a happy chappy ill tell ya that much.

the guy has been a dealer for over 30 years in the same ####ing house and this stupid #### neighbour caused all these problems because they idiots.

hahah nice! should of used a couple of rounds at the scene! they just have nothing better to do with their time..

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
hahah nice! should of used a couple of rounds at the scene! they just have nothing better to do with their time..

lol yeah i wish, but to them.. it was some random screaming down the phone that some guy with long hair and a beard just put guns in his car... terrorist suspicions much ?

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
hahahhah too true i would of paid to see their reaction when you pulled out the gun license. just like the reaction tonight when he went over my tyres and guards to find no burnt rubber. he just started lookin for little **** to back himself up

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
Lol, why would u bother driving into the forshore on a thursday night, too many cops, too many shitbox v6s and 4 cylinders. I learnt my lesson when i got defected and havent been back at night since. What was the officers name? Wouldnt surprise me if its the same guy.

The foreshore is crap. I haven't been over there or Kooragang at night for a long time. Just askin to be pulled up in a P plated commy. Bad enough driving through there on a weekend through the day.

I did used to be able to hear the cars on the island on fri/sat nights from my house though.

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
The foreshore is crap. I haven't been over there or Kooragang at night for a long time. Just askin to be pulled up in a P plated commy. Bad enough driving through there on a weekend through the day.

I did used to be able to hear the cars on the island on fri/sat nights from my house though.

ill second that. my mates was down at kooragang tonight the dumbass and said there was about 9 police at one stage cause of every 2nd person doin burnouts or racing. just goes to show.. i went there once a few months ago n never going near there. i **** you not, the first time i went down there, there was an aboriginal looking bloke in an old blue vn just whipping burnouts uncontrollably going inches close to cars and an undercover cop caught him n was under the influence of alcohol and weed. got a video of it too!

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
happy days my friend thats the same bloke! my pod got me a $98 fine and he said it would be twice as much if it wasnt tied down? lucky mine was... your window wash fluid was too low? your joking? he tried to get me because my seatbelt didnt retract smooth enough? and he made me rev my car too to check the exhaust system just felt like reving it off its tits and saying is that quiet enough? was there for a good 15 minutes while he went over it. he also got down with his torch and was looking for burnt rubber smelling my tyres haha they tried sooooooo so hard to get me for little things like that.

and about that blue slip thing, doesnt just a normal mechanic do that? i got told they sometimes give you a designated mechanic so people just cant go to their mates workshop n get it checked off (not 100% sure just got told by people)

Hahaha told you it wouldnt surprise me. He actually wasnt to bad with me. I had just finished work at honeysuckle (chef) when he pullef me over. He defected me for pod, intercooler, exhaust broken, tail light out. No fines. He didnt have much of a look because i played it dumb. He just said a couple comments " your car goes way faster then what it should" "vls were nice.... 20 years ago" lol. But what hurt was that he got me for a full roadworthyinspection. So i ended up spending over 1k to get the defect cleared.

Blueslips are a full inspection where as a pinkslip is basically a quick look here and there or in most cases a pass without looking. Ahh well. The day the defect was cleared my intercooler was back on and i havent been back to the forshore at night since.

exanVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder
My suggestion if you ever get pulled over, just keep your mouth shut. Talking back is only going to get you in more ****, especially if you know you've done nothing wrong, or even if you have.
Let them do whatever they want and before they leave, get all of their names/badge numbers and don't ask for anything else or say anything else. You don't have to.
Know your rights, and if they have been violated, make a complaint later.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Nah, give them ****.
I have in the past, Be prepared for them to go off their chops though. Make sure you get their details though, when they push the boundries to far put in a formal complaint. I've done it twice, and both times had a written appology mailed to me.

If they're acting like dicks (and they do) give them ****. They just counting on people being to scared to do anything about it. At school these people are called bully's ;)

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
i have the sudden urge to bodyslam a cop lol

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
when i bought 2 of my guns from a firearms dealer in woy woy his neighbour reported to the police he saw me putting them in my car.
and coming home they were waiting at every exit got one at peats ridge one at ourimbah and one at tuggerah. so with 3 of them following me i slammed the brakes on and pulled over they did the same but blocked off the lane and came running out of their cars. then the 4th one pulled up.
after showing them my gun license, permit to aquire, etc, etc. and 20 mins of sitting on the side of the road he gives my guns back and pretty much said "sorry about that" i was NOT a happy chappy ill tell ya that much.

the guy has been a dealer for over 30 years in the same ####ing house and this stupid #### neighbour caused all these problems because they idiots.

It's good you were licensed and have the appropriate permits to carry such things. That said, the Police will take any such calls very seriously and I for one would be happy for you to sit on the side of the road for 20 min and find out it's a false alarm than the other alternative.

Reaper

Status
Not open for further replies.