Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

c***head of a policeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
so tonight i was driving through town and get pulled up by not 1, not 2 but 3 cops at once as if i was in some high speed pursuit. they told me to get out of my car and all that. accused me of doing burnouts with " my ######## mates" and i hadnt even said a word yet and was driving on my own with no care behind or infornt for a good 50 metres. went over my car with a fine tooth comb and only got me for a pod filter (fair fair). but what im asking if theres any cops on here is that what would happen if i complain about how much of an asshole he was and harrasing me telling me im just a "young know it all hoon who thinks hes unstoppable and calling me an idiot telling me to be quiet and shut my mouth whenever i try say i didnt do anything? when all i was doing was driving my car down a road minding my own business?
my dad said he would just leave it alone and put up with the fine but i really dont think it was all that appropriate to be accusing me and harrasin me of doing burnouts and speeding when he didnt see me do jack and also calling me a young idiot who knows nothing? just REAAALLLYYYYYY pissed me off and would like to know what i can do to get back at him. THEY WONDER WHY PEOPLE RETALIATE?!?!

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
ermmm.

Sorry mate, your explanation sounds like a very anger charged biased and 'point of view' side of what exactly happened. So I refuse to comment.

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
So 3 cops wasted time by pulling you up for nothing? Nice, nice....

Ristof

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 VU S Ute
you did comment though

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
cry cry cry, too bad, a car by your description probably got reported for burnouts. hence why they busted your balls OR your plates got reported for oing burnouts, 1 of the 2.....

But all I can say is stfu, coming on a forum and bad mouthing police will give everyone else a bad name, do what your dad said and accept it like a man and be thankful the cop didn't rape you with worse things.. I dont know about everyone else but I dont care about your run in with the police and im sure alot of other people dont either lol

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
ermmm.

Sorry mate, your explanation sounds like a very anger charged biased and 'point of view' side of what exactly happened. So I refuse to comment.

knew this would be a waste of time trying to find out some USEFUL info. ok this is what happened belive me or not, 3 cop cars came up fast beside me and stopped me, cop got out of his car and said "where all your other ######## mates"? and i just said i have no idea what your on about thats when the smart remarks started coming out of his mouth thinking i was lying and tellin a bunch of horse like youse all think im doing... they even wiped down my mud guards and my tired to find ohhhhh no rubber... im just saying they dont have the right to be harrasing me like they were and callin me a no good young hoon who thinks hes unstoppable when all i was doing was driving down the street? obviously they had their suspitions but i just think theyre a little harsh with young drivers thats all and yes i know noones perfect and 99% of young drivers deserve everything they get blah blah but yeh just aske a simple question as to wether theyre allowed to come at me like that when i didnt say anything or do anything?

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
cry cry cry, too bad, a car by your description probably got reported for burnouts. hence why they busted your balls OR your plates got reported for oing burnouts, 1 of the 2.....

But all I can say is stfu, coming on a forum and bad mouthing police will give everyone else a bad name, do what your dad said and accept it like a man and be thankful the cop didn't rape you with worse things.. I dont know about everyone else but I dont care about your run in with the police and im sure alot of other people dont either lol

i came on here for an answer isnt that what forums are for? and yeh i figured thats probly why they got all agro but im saying they shouldnt just be allowed to treat people like s###

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
short answer: go #### his wife :)

Status
Not open for further replies.