Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

c.o.m.e. racing

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
id recommend to anyone thinking about doing business with c.o.m.e. to think very hard about it. they make a good product and will answer any questions and be pretty nice when your making inquiries but after they've got your money and you've got the parts dont expect any help after that if you need it.

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Street Legal 355ci VN SS - Daily: VP SS
Spaced said:
I'm in the same boat as I wanted to purchase a cam shaft from them. It was going to be half the price because i didn't need rockers and springs as well to run it. I guess I am going to have to think long and hard about it. In relation to your part have you spoken to mace engineering. They do twin throttle manifolds.

Na mate i havnt really looked at any others asyet. Ive read a few comparisons ect ect but come is first preferance so far. Still looking.

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
sorry to hear sircruise. um would you mind telling me what else youve done to the engine and how much it has cost you?

also 4.2LV6ECOTEC-UTE can you tell me what youve done and how much it has cost?

Cheers Mitch

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
god, i dont think i can really remember everything off the top of my head, lol.
have a geez at another thread of mine in the v6 development and mod section "v6 stroker"...it has all the details you asked for, like whats been done and what it cost.

on a separate note i have my new microtec and it will get tuned up in a couple of weeks when the tuner im going to isnt so busy. its jamboree up here in qld so he has lots of people gettin last minute changes and tunes for that.

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Just wondering how the whole stroker excersise is going after all your trouble with C.o.m.e.

cameltoe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais
people should be very careful bagging out businesses as it can and sometimes does create legal issues that are a bitch to deal with. You have to remember that companies like c.om.e deal with pinheads (not saying you are one) that expect the world on a daily basis and you may have caught him at a bad time. it is always hard to work out if someone is having a go at you or not when you are reading text on ascreen

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
people should be very careful bagging out businesses as it can and sometimes does create legal issues that are a bitch to deal with. You have to remember that companies like c.om.e deal with pinheads (not saying you are one) that expect the world on a daily basis and you may have caught him at a bad time. it is always hard to work out if someone is having a go at you or not when you are reading text on ascreen

So what? He runs a business. No matter what you dont bag your own customers and treat them that way.

Who gives a **** :)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
good customer service means repeat customers and recomendations to other potential customers. his attitude will cost him customers. having said that i hear many good things about him but a few times i sent email request for info they didn't really answer my questions very well, just pushing there own products etc

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais

if sam wanted to sue me for defamation of character he can go right ahead and try, i only stated exactly what happened and copied and pasted over his email he sent to me...to show/warn others that c.o.m.e. , in particular sam has a chip on his shoulder and has poor after sales service.