Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cai??

headspin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Berlina
Hey,

Just about to buy cold air induction for my VT and was wondering what you have and what are youre thoughts. Looking for a decent performance increase moneys not a big factor but also want a nice induction sound. Also, odd question but ive heard that VT's are ALOT heavier then the VS commodores? Anyone know the weight difference between them??

Misaprop

black betty
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
www.redbook.com.au will show you the exact weight of both cars for different specs (eg. berlina, exec, etc.)

when I had the V6, K&N filter made a decent sound difference, and it had just the standard CAI

headspin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Berlina
Preference

Thanks for that looked up redbook just then. Just wondering what are ppl's opinions of the ss inductions cold air intake and also the aunger ones?? or any others i havent heard of that might be good?

VX_GIANTZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 VX Equipe
there are alot of mixed opinions about ss and augner inductions. some say they are good and some bad. try and search for cai in past threads. also theres a thread which instructs how to make your own cai.

headspin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Berlina
Cai

Thanks for that. Yeh a few mixed opinions :S . Does anyone know of any other decent brands besides aunger and SS inductions because thats all every1 seems to be talking about.

maxbow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
Try FIT

FIT are making two levels at the mo, a street and race I think. Any way they are on their website and I'm sure there's a posting in here somewhere. Cheers.

headspin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Berlina
Thanks

Ill check em out :)