Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Calais cup holders

MrCalais

Reaction score
Hi guys,

That dash surround that goes up and around the air con, cd player and all that where in the calais has the pop out cup holders, can that be replaced? Looks as if it should come out.

My theory behind it being, can i replace the one in my acclaim with one from a calais so my aclaim will have pop out cup holders?

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Hi guys,

That dash surround that goes up and around the air con, cd player and all that where in the calais has the pop out cup holders, can that be replaced? Looks as if it should come out.

My theory behind it being, can i replace the one in my acclaim with one from a calais so my aclaim will have pop out cup holders?

I think this is what your after.

PART NO. SPZ CUSTOM CUP HOLDER TO SUIT VY-VZ MODELS.
NVU is proud to offer a limited quantity of genuine VY-VZ Climate control facias with cup holders to suit non climate control vehicles. This comes with two cup holders and vents.For more information please contact NVU directly on 03 9466 1011 or at [email protected]
RRP: $550.00

Attachments

• 534.jpg
    534.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 2,105

VZ-Rob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZS-Ute06
$550.00 for cup holders :cry:
You'd need to be drink driving heaps to make it worthwhile
I'd look around the wreckers first

MrCalais

Reaction score
Damn.. Ahh well..

What about a calais front end with spotties on my acclaim? That would fit right? And where would i begin looking for it?

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
You'd wanna go to a wreckers... or post in the Wanted section here on the forum.

Otherwise you're looking at a pretty hefty price tag if you go to holden... dont forget you need to get it painted as well

slidways

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz acclaim
Why would u want those stupid cup holders? My dad has them in his calais took about month and they both broke they dont hold any normal size drinks