Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Calais V International

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
After having a VT calais for the last 5 years (great first car, never let me down) I've finally upgraded.

Just bought a VE Calais V International. Will be home middle of next week. Can't wait!!

Got a great deal on it.

V6, Evoke, 69,000kms. Pics will be up as soon as it gets home! :D

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Congrats buddy, good to see you're in another Calais. Can't wait to see piccs

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
I don't think I could ever buy anything but a Calais :D (until I have enough to get that Maserati.... one day... one day)

I can't wait for the pics myself! These couple of days are really dragging on... Comeeee onnnnn thursday!!!

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I tend to agree ... Calais if great value for money. With a V8 under the bonnet it really is my favourite model (and I've had two of them, VE Calais and VE Calais V). HSVs just don't provide a hell of a lot more for the money (and now look disgusting). Yup, my Holden of choice would be a Calais V Sportwagon.

Pics pics pics!!! :D Oh did you get the Sportwagon?

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
I was looking at either the sedan or the sportswagon (just for the convenience of my dog haha) however the sportswagon calais I saw were all 10,000+ more expensive!!

I ended up going the sedan, and my dog probably won't be allowed in it for a little while :p but my dad is thinking of getting an ss-v sportswagon when he gets rid of the subaru

Just 2 more sleeps now :)