Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Calibre Gauges?

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Hi all,

Just wondering what people have to say on the Calibre gauges? They are exclusive to Supercheap and have no website so i'm thinking that they might actually be owned by Supercheap Auto.

For those that have them whats their quality like? Are they reliable? Do they actually also read the right values?

For those that dont like them or think they're ****, why?

Also, if anyone has fitted the electronic boost gauge, how reliable are they? They are on sale at the moment for $80, when all other electric boost gauges i've looked at are $300-650!

STIK-ON WAGON

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
I got a vacuum calibre gauge just the other day and installed it myself. Looks great, reads great, doesn't jump like other gauges, very smooth indeed. I really impressed with it and going to get a few more this week. ersonally I love em'! There on sale in QLD at the moment for $64 which it cheap as chips! I went with the white face, blue lights. The red and black didnt do it for me...

But Calibre gauges to me seem really really good!

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Alien: Calibre is pretty much Supercheap Auto's house brand, they do a shitload more than guages, for example, coolant. I havent heard any bad reviews about them at all. I use Calibre coolant in the VP and not a hickup if that helps.

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
Yeah supercheap seems to be selling some good stuff lately since their supercar changed to Holden.
Even their audio range went to brand name stuff.
Still as dear as ever though:p

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Thanks all, seems like they may be good! After all i dont feel like spending a grand at least just on two gauges!

Does anyone have the electronic boost/vac gauages? If so, how do they compare?

mrc25381

MRC
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Series II V6
I have a red illuminated Vacuum gauge, I didn't know you could choose what colour, as it doesn't even say on the package what colour it is.. Do you reckon I'd be able to pull it apart and change the globe?

blown csv

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 5lt corsa bullet
i have boost, water and oil pressure calibre gauges work well i went with the black faced ones
this is the second car i have used them in recomend them good price.