Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Calling drivers with genuine Foggies

Nemesis04

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VYII Equipe MY16 VFII Calais V
I'm looking at getting some genuine fog/driving lights from Holden, and I'm wondering if anyone can give me a few pics of the view from the drivers seat? I need to make sure its worth the 300 or so bucks... haha

Cheers.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
you notice them more in the later(newer) models.. ie. in my vt you can only just notice the difference when they are on... when we had the vy the difference was more noticable, but still not a massive difference (if you were to accidently turn them off while you were driving, you wouldnt be able to tell)

theyre more for the aesthetics

simmons001

I like VS Caprices
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Grange/VS Caprice S1 5.0
Have them on my Caprice. They provide some side fill at night at best with the high beams. I have used them once or twice only on country trips at night. $300? I wouldnt bother. Have never needed them for fog and as above, it is apparently illegal (In WA anyway) to use them unless its foggy etc.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
do what hozy did and install hids in the foglights, then youll notice a difference

clubby_you

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
You wont get done for it but it is actually illegal to drive around with your fog lights on but like above good for ...fog

Nemesis04

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VYII Equipe MY16 VFII Calais V
Thanks guys. Will probably knock it down the list for a few months at least...

TVR161, yeah I did consider that. Would look pretty sick, but what's the light spread like? Probably wouldn't matter much hahaha

subieboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Executive S2
In Qld it is now a $150 fine (and I think demerits apply as well now...)

Besides Foggies are useless when fog isn't around and on wet rainy days they just add glare...