Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Caltex Vortex 98 RON Fuel - Melbourne

Harvs82

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08 Subaru Liberty GT-B & MY16 VF II SS Redline
Hi All,

I just popped into Caltex before and I noticed that they had a few pumps with the Vortex 98. This is the first time I have seen the fuel down here in Victoria. I have heard good reviews on it from other people interstate, and my VS runs very well on their Vortex 95, so I am just wondering if people have any experiences with it, and if they know whether its available anywhere else in Melbourne?

The servo I saw it at was in Glen Waverley, just before the Novotel Complex heading south along Springvale Road.

Cheers Guys

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
i use V98 in my vs and its very good fuel, much better than optimax and i believe better than ultimate too (my opinion ppls, if you dont like it thats fine, dont spac out).
cant help with where to get it in melb, but over the last couple of months its well and truly been implimented in qld, so maybe you guys will follow suit and it will become more common.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I will stay with ultimate, it is the only premium that isnt multi blended with other companies fuels. Besides, ultimate has proven time and time again it is the BEST premium fuel. :)