Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cam a l98 ss manual 08

Scott Hemmings

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss commodore
Hi guys chasing what ppl recommend to buy in the way of cams dont want to have to put a stally in after a bit more power but mainly love that lumpy sounds what do ppl recommend thanks

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
Don’t want to put a stally in it? Didn’t u say it’s manual.... vcm 480 or 5sc would be my picks mate don’t forget you’ll need a heavy duty clutch if u don’t already have one the stock clutch just isn’t up to the job

Scott Hemmings

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss commodore
Ah yeah it is a manual thanks man and yeah looking at clutches now as well mines just not wanting to play the game much any more

Scott Hemmings

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ss commodore
Yeah I just read what I said lol wasnt thinking last thing I read was about stall converters Nd stuck in my head brain fart

Shayne W

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore ve ss
Hi guys chasing what ppl recommend to buy in the way of cams dont want to have to put a stally in after a bit more power but mainly love that lumpy sounds what do ppl recommend thanks
I put a vcm 710 in my ve ss l98 and heads cleaned up and got 366.7 rwkw. Goes hard but u will need a gd clutch I put an extreme organic light weight chrome moly flywheel and a short shifter.